Scientifically accurate medical writing is a critical, integral component part of clinical research. Our experienced clinical team can help you ensure that your protocol and all documents will be presentable and meet regulatory requirements.
TechnoSTAT offers a range of medical writing services that follow ICH guidelines. TechnoSTAT’s team can support your needs at every stage of your clinical project, whether writing documents start to finish or simply supporting the development of existing documents.
Our writers work in collaboration with our clinical, biostatistics and clinical data management experts to prepare documentation that follow the development and life cycle of your product with knowledge and experience you can rely on.
Among our writing services we support the writing of:
- Clinical study protocol
- Clinical development plans
- Investigator’s brochures (IBs)
- Informed consent forms (ICFs) and assents
- Clinical trial authorizations
- Patient diaries
- Abstracts, manuscripts and journal articles
- Clinical study reports (CSRs)
- Translation and validation of study documents